All 9 art Reviews

Art Touches Us All Art Touches Us All

love it. just wish all the words were more noticeable

It all comes down to.. THE CRITIC It all comes down to.. THE CRITIC

Great idea. However here is what I think are the downfalls:
1. I think this would be a copy right problem and probably wont be allowed to sell in Jazza's shop
2. It is WAY to pixelated

AudreyAudz responds:

Well, I made a note in the description about it to make sure this wont fall as a copyright. Second, the shirt image I used was WAY too small, so I had to resize the shirt which shows its pixels

Whats Your Style? Whats Your Style?

Great idea, but I feel like it could use more work.
More shading and more body could be beneficial for this

NintendoBoy51 responds:

I can see where I could improve but I kept messing up as I was using a trackpad to make this and also I wanted this piece to look simple.Thanks for the feedback though.

Cat Dog Level Cap Cat Dog Level Cap

Idk if you did trace your work or not. But Im giving a low rating cause theres not enough prof that you didn''t and that I am not sure how it is a level cap.

What lerks in the dark What lerks in the dark

What is it of?

Sweeney Todd Needs more Heads Sweeney Todd Needs more Heads

Great style and work. the reason why I gave such a low star is I am not sure how this this relates to the contest.

LVL99 AANG LVL99 AANG

great work all around. just not sure how this is a level up from his normal avatar self.

Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

I love the line work d concept of this peace. Great job on all of it. Only problem I have is you didnt give much discription and a good connection you have with the peace.
Amazing job tho!

Modern Geisha Modern Geisha

I love the Idea you are showing here. you did a amazing job on the brushes and the details.
Great style as well and love the colors.
I hope you get something for your hard work.

ArtsyLu responds: